Ward Schori books

  • kjtest
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      Hello,

      My wife, Lisa, and I are interested in obtaining miniature books published by Ward Schori. Ward was Lisa's grandfather and we have a nice collection of Ward's books. We have fond memories of Ward printing his books in his basement print shop. We have 2 teenage children we would like to pass on Wards "immortality". Ward liked to call the books his "immortality" as they would be around long after he was gone. How true this is. We are looking to add to our collection so both kids can have a nice set of Ward's books someday -- a great part of their family history.

      If you have any of the Ward Schori miniature books you would be interested in selling, please contact us at RLSBF@....

      Thank you,

      Randy & Lisa Fosler