MBS The Prayer Book of Claude de France – Quaternio facsimile 1

  • arnobernoarno
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Dear minibook lovers!

      A bibliophile friend of mine (Gunter Tampe) has made the most
      beautiful facsimile of a miniature book I have ever seen!!!

      The Prayer Book of Claude de France

      The original book is at the Pierpont Morgan Library in New York,
      with 104 pages and written in Latin (around 1517)
      The size measures 69 x 49mm (2,72 x 1,93 in).
      And the ex-libris is by Pablo Picasso!!!

      The price is 2600 Dollar inclusive shipping costs
      (and all taxes are included).

      Here are some links to this breathtaking miniature book!!

      Best greetings from Vienna
      :-) Arno G.

      http://www.quaternio.ch/en/the-prayer-book-of-claude-de-france

      http://www.quaternio.ch/en/the-prayer-book-of-claude-de-france/the-facsimile-edition