Re: [miniaturebooks] French miniature books

  • Ellen Wiener
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 3:39 AM
      Hello fellow Miniature Books members,
      I have opened an old fashioned house on the North Fork of Long Island with
      the purpose of offering some repose,inspiration and an economical break from
      hot asphalt. It is a word-of-mouth affair as I am interested in guests who
      share my interests- especially writers, readers, artists and academics. It
      has a desk in every room and alot of light in the 19th century mode. Easy to
      get to and you don't need a car.
      Available by day,weekend,week or longer- rooms or whole house.
      I live next door below my barn studio.

      website is; www.theinkhotel.com
      Write with questions, for rates and whatever
      Thanks,
      Ellen Wiener