French miniature books

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2010
      I forgot to mention that the price of the miniature library is 9,000
      euros !

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.

    • Ellen Wiener
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2010
        Hello fellow Miniature Books members,
        I have opened an old fashioned house on the North Fork of Long Island with
        the purpose of offering some repose,inspiration and an economical break from
        hot asphalt. It is a word-of-mouth affair as I am interested in guests who
        share my interests- especially writers, readers, artists and academics. It
        has a desk in every room and alot of light in the 19th century mode. Easy to
        get to and you don't need a car.
        Available by day,weekend,week or longer- rooms or whole house.
        I live next door below my barn studio.

        website is; www.theinkhotel.com
        Write with questions, for rates and whatever
        Thanks,
        Ellen Wiener