Re: [miniaturebooks] 2010 YEARBOOK

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
      Congratulations to all who worked on the new Yearbook.

      Entries are coming in for the Competition. Eight today.

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any
      U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
      is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
      penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
        Ray and I add our warm thank you for the Yearbook. So much work done so well. Our volunteers need big trophies for their contributions! Don't think we members don't know or appreciate what you've done. Great Job!

        Barbara Williamson