2010 YEARBOOK

  • piano88print@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
      Anna & I want to add our thanks to Jim Brogan for VOLUNTEERING to take
      on the job of assembling, printing and mailing the Yearbook again this
      year.
      It may not be a showy publication (its not supposed to be) but there's a
      lot of effort, care, talent and time involved in getting it together,
      proofed, printed and distributed...Thanks Jim, we very much appreciate
      it. Anna & Phil Morrison.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
        Congratulations to all who worked on the new Yearbook.

        Entries are coming in for the Competition. Eight today.

        -----------------------------
        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any
        U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments)
        is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
        penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending

        (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
        www.paulweiss.com

        Anna & I want to add our thanks to Jim Brogan for VOLUNTEERING to take
        on the job of assembling, printing and mailing the Yearbook again this
        year.
        It may not be a showy publication (its not supposed to be) but there's a
        lot of effort, care, talent and time involved in getting it together,
        proofed, printed and distributed...Thanks Jim, we very much appreciate
        it. Anna & Phil Morrison.

        notify us immediately.

      • Barbara Williamson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
          Ray and I add our warm thank you for the Yearbook. So much work done so well. Our volunteers need big trophies for their contributions! Don't think we members don't know or appreciate what you've done. Great Job!

          Barbara Williamson