Miniature book exhibition

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      Hi miniature book lovers around the world!

      Martin Znidersic is displaying a large part of his miniature book
      collection in Ljublana, capital of Slovenia; from October 15, 2010
      for about 3 months. Martin is preparing an exhibiton catalog in
      slovenian and english.
      Ljubljana holds the UNESCO title "World Book Capital" from 23 April
      2010 and 23 April 2011.

      A group of people from the German miniature book society -
      Freundeskreis Miniaturbuch Berlin - will visit Ljublana from October
      15 - 17, 2010.
      Are any other people interested in joining us? Maybe we could have an
      international miniature book meeting!
      Any one interested in attending please contact me as soon as possible.

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika Jaeck