The Miniature Book Society

  • nalbert@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 12:45 PM
      There may be some members of this list who are not members of the Miniature Book
      Society. That is perfactly ok, of course. But i would like to tell them about
      the Society and suggest that they become members. Its hard to tell from the
      email addresses who some of the list members are. If any list member would be
      interested in knowing about the Society please let me know.

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6 7:56 AM
        I am writing to extend a personal invitation to the non-MBS members of this
        email group to join the Miniature Book Society. Everyone who is interested in
        miniature books should be an MBS member. The benefits are huge: the
        newsletter, the yearbook, the exhibition catalogue, the annual conclave. Above
        all the good fellowship of really nice people!

        Its easy to join, and not expensive. Write to me and ill take care of the
        details.

        Neale M. Albert
        President
        Miniature Book Society

        Thank You.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2003
          I checked the membership list of this site last night. There are 115 members. I
          can't tell for sure, but I think that less than half are members of the
          Miniature Book Society.

          Every lover of miniature books should belong to the mbs.

          Its easy and inexpensive to join. It only costs $30 a year.

          And its very rewarding. Members get quarterly Newsletters, the annual yearbook,
          the annual catalog of the miniature book competition and an invitatiin to attend
          the annual Conclave, iur convention. This year it will be held in Toronto and
          next year in Bath, England.

          And this year mbs is itself publishing a miniature book, for members only.

          Becoming a member is incredibly easy. Just send me your name and address by
          return email and ill send the membership application to you right away.

          Neale M. Albert

          Thank You.
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
            Dear Miniaturebooks Group Members

            I am the "owner" of this group.

            Many of you are already members of the Miniature Book Society.

            We are a group of people, around the world, who love miniature books. We
            make them and we collect them. We publish a Newsletter and we convene once
            a year for a weekend "Conclave".

            You can learn all about the Society by going to www.mbs.org.

            Membership is very inexpensive. Rewarding and fun. Wonderful people.
            Good friends.

            I stringly suggest that if you love miniature books you will love the
            Miniature Book Society.

            Neale M. Albert

            IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
            that any
            attachments)
            of (i) avoiding
            recommending

            (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
            www.paulweiss.com
            notify us immediately.