St. Onge miniature books

  • nicholsonda53
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      I'm a collector of just one type of miniature books – those published by Achille J. St. Onge. My father was a friend of Archie's in the 60's and 70's and began collecting his work at that time. My dad, now almost 91, gave me his collection a few years ago and I became hooked!

      A little more than a year ago I was lucky enough to purchase one of the elusive copies of Thomas Jefferson's Inaugural Address. Now I only need to upgrade a few of the early volumes and find a few of the more rare variants to complete the collection.

      I'm interested if anyone has a list of complete collections, I know of only 6 but I'm sure there are more. How about copies of Jefferson's Inaugural, I know of 12, does anyone keep a list?

      If any members know of or are willing to part with any of the more rare St. Onge miniatures I would really appreciate hearing from you.

      Thank you, David