Looking for Fanny's Journey in GOOD Condition

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Although I'm selling my many thousands of miniature books, I am keeping the Aunt Fanny/Aunt Laura set of Civil War Era books. However, I have one "poor condition" Fanny's Journey that I'm looking to replace because the spine is non-existant.

      So, if there are any out there that want to sell a copy to me, please email with price. Thanks much!
      Eileen Cummings
      inkydew@...
      www.myminiaturebooksforsale.com