new miniature book from Barbara Brear

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
      I am pleased to be able to tell you that I have a new book hot off the
      press. It is Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars. There are no illustrations
      but the cover is any one of the covers from my Persian series. So you
      can order the book with any cover of your choice and (within reason)
      any colour leather. You can see the covers on the first page of my web
      site. This would be suitable for any school room setting, any study or
      any gentleman's room (not that ladies don't read Latin) it is just
      where I see it. Fully sewn (with super fine Invisifil thread!),
      leather covers with Persian image impressed into the leather, fully
      printed for those who read Latin! Marbled end papers. A gorgeous book.
      On the first page of my web site - see below.
      It is also available in a Collector's Edition in plain leather with tooling and with brass corner detail.

       Best wishes
       Barbara Brear
       IGMA Artisan
       http://www.bbminiatures.homestead com
    • Barbara Brear
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 6:11 AM
        Hullo everyone
        I am pleased to announce the launch of my first miniature book NOT IN DOLLSHOUSE SCALE. This is a limited edition of 36 books each numbered, signed and dated. It is available in a presentation clam-shell box made with marbled papers that match the end papers of the book. End papers are original miniature marbled papers from Jemma Marbling in the UK. A small delight, fully printed with images on each page, sewn and bound in the finest leather.

        I invite you to have a look at images and read more about it here:
        http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com
        Best wishes
        Barbara Brear
        BB Miniatures