new on my website

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hi all,
      I put - this last day of the year - some photos on my website.
      I dressed a girl for het schoolday, knitted a warm sweater, Pierre from
      Helena Bleeker and made an other carrouselbook...
      Go to my website http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and you can see the
      photos by new.

      Rest me to say:
      A very happy New Year to you all!
      Marjo

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
        Hi all,
        I bought a Silhouette Cameo and had allready much fun with it.
        I show you my first minis.... a carrousel, a Isseta (click on miiatures),
        several carrouselbooks and much bags and boxes.
        Also put a photo from a knitted jacket that I finished a few weeks ago. It
        is knitted from some photos on the internet and I loved the design.

        Click on http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and on the tabs to see the
        photos.
        best wishes,
        Marjo