Miniature Hebrew Bible

  • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      My friend Gordon has a miniature Koren Tanach (Hebrew Bible) that was
      printed about 20 years ago in an edition or 2000. He is wondering if there
      are a lot of copies around. Do any of you have one or know of one?

      Best regards,

      Yehuda

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      fritzmiklaf@...

      www.yehudamiklaf.com <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/>

      No virus found in this outgoing message
      Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.0.0.19 - 10.004.039).
      http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/