Is there any place I can find historical pricing (up-to-date) for Raheb titles?

  • jennsbl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      As I'm new here I apologize if this is something I should readily be able to find. I've searched online and I've seen books with references to Barbara Raheb's work but I can't find any place that lists what a title may have sold for originally (from her) or what the latest values might be for various titles.

      I've seen a few on eBay and tracked those and I know there is at least one bookseller who lists prices on available titles. My frustration stems from those same sites (booksellers) who simply put SOLD in place of what the price was so I can't do any historical tracking.

      I have acquired 4 titles at a local auction recently and would very much like to establish a current insurance value for them.

      Thanks for any help with this.

      Cheers,
      Jenn