Hillside Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Would anyone on this site like to purchase a complete set of the Hillside
      Press books ?

      I have a complete set which I bought from Kal Levitan.

      Let me know if you are interested.

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.