New Miniature book from Barbara Brear

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hi everyone
      If you are receiving this e mail it means you are in my Yahoo address book as a previous customer.  If you would like to be removed - drop me a line..

      I am delighted to announce the arrival of my latest miniature book - an ABC..  It is my smallest yet - only 20mm by 15mm by 4mm and yet it is fully sewn and properly bound in leather.  This will be a limited edition of 60 books all numbered and signed.  Please have a look at my web site and go to Fully Printed books.

      At the same time, I am calling for Christmas orders.  Now I know it may seem early but I know from previous experience that these last 2 months of the year fly by!  I often get requests for miniature books to be given as Christmas presents and sometimes there is simply not enough time left for the post to get there and back, let alone time for me to make up the order.  So if you are planning on giving anyone one of my miniature books for a gift at Christmas, now is the time to get your order in.  I hate to disappoint people!

      For those of you who make dolls or like to have dolls in your houses remember that I can make any of my Open Books open at 130 degrees so they can be held in the hands of the cook or the nanny!

       After you have received your books and are absolutely thrilled and delighted - remember, I love to get feedback in my Guestbook!

      I am also delighted to announce that I have been selected to be an Instructor at the Guild School in Castine in 2010.  If you are going to be there I would love to hear from you.
      Best wishes,
      Barbara Brear
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com