The Miniature Book Society

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
      Dear Miniaturebooks Group Members

      I am the "owner" of this group.

      Many of you are already members of the Miniature Book Society.

      We are a group of people, around the world, who love miniature books. We
      make them and we collect them. We publish a Newsletter and we convene once
      a year for a weekend "Conclave".

      You can learn all about the Society by going to www.mbs.org.

      Membership is very inexpensive. Rewarding and fun. Wonderful people.
      Good friends.

      I stringly suggest that if you love miniature books you will love the
      Miniature Book Society.

      Neale M. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.