Great Conclave!

  • LFarmPress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 1999
      Ralph et al:

      Having just returned from a wonderful 9 days in Assisi, I can see that
      everything has already been said about our beautifully planned Koblenz
      Conclave. However, I do want to join the others in many thanks to you for all
      the work you did to make this such a special conclave.

      I particularly enjoyed the contact with our European members and hope that
      some of them will be able to come to Vermont next year - especially you!

      With many, many thanks and very best wishes,

      Jane (Conneen)