Mozart

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
      Are there any miniature books about Mozart or his music ?

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.

    • Jill Timm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
        I did a book about classic composers that included Mozart. It was an ed of 2. Sold out.

        Jill Timm
        Mystical Places Press
        www.mysticalplaces.com
        Publisher of Artist Book News