Hoshino

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
      Friends

      Julian Edison and I are trying to compile a list of all the miniature books
      published by Hoshino, a Japanese miniature book publisher.

      I would appreciate any input on this subject from the members of this
      group.

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com
      notify us immediately.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
        Does anyone have any miniature books by asao hoshino that he or she would
        like to sell ?