conclave

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 1999
      Y'all:
      Just returned from a post-conclave R&R trip to Italy.
      I really enjoyed the Koblenz conclave too and found the huge effort put out
      by Ralf to make everything work paid off. Things seemed to go like clockwork.

      You know I'm the webmistrix for our MBS website and if anyone has a good
      photo or a few paragraphs about a specific area of the conclave, I'd like
      to put it up right away.

      Pat
    • carol bowie
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2000

          Hello,

        Hope & I are coming, with Johnny  & his son, &  wonder if anyone is  driving back toward Indiana,  that Hope could ride back with, as she has to go back to school .
        Also, Stephen Byrne, I cannot find where I answered you, but Hope will bring her music this time,  & she is looking forward to it!!!!

        My phone at home has changed   219-244-1942
                                                          cell   219-609-0599
        Thank you~~~~~~~~Carol Bowie

      • jtimm@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2006
          Are you thinking about the Conclave?

          New info (with photos) is now on the MBS web site. Go check it out.
          http://www.mbs.org

          Jill Timm
          Mystical Places Press
          Handcrafted artist books,