new on my website

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2009
      Hi all,
      I just put some new photos on my website.
      I made a mailbag, a tutorial from Hellie. A clematis montana for my new
      garden and some Dutch books.
      You can see photos at http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html, click om new,
      then click on the photo to enlarge.

      Best wishes,
      Marjo

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
        Hi all,
        I made some Christmas Miniatures: a swap for a friend, a Pastry Ring and
        Christmas cakes from fimo and some Dutch carrousel Christmasbooks.
        If you want to see the photos go to http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and
        click on new.

        Merry Christmas and a very happy 2010!
        Marjo

      • Marjo Caris
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
          Hi all,
          I put - this last day of the year - some photos on my website.
          I dressed a girl for het schoolday, knitted a warm sweater, Pierre from
          Helena Bleeker and made an other carrouselbook...
          Go to my website http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and you can see the
          photos by new.

          Rest me to say:
          A very happy New Year to you all!
          Marjo

        • Marjo Caris
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
            Hi all,
            I bought a Silhouette Cameo and had allready much fun with it.
            I show you my first minis.... a carrousel, a Isseta (click on miiatures),
            several carrouselbooks and much bags and boxes.
            Also put a photo from a knitted jacket that I finished a few weeks ago. It
            is knitted from some photos on the internet and I loved the design.

            Click on http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and on the tabs to see the
            photos.
            best wishes,
            Marjo