MBS Auction at Princeton Conclave

  • joan_boring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      Jan Becker has thus far received very little for this year's auction.
      We do need donations if this is to be a worthwhile project. Please
      don't wait until the last minute as Jan has to have time to compile the auction catalog. Send donations to:
      Jan Becker
      1700 Dix Road
      Middletown, OH 45042

      If you have any special information about your item or items please include that for her.

      If you are in contact with MBS members who are not on the internet,
      please remind them of our need for auction materials.

      Many thanks,
      Joan Boring
      Editor, MBS Newsletter