The Ultimate Miniature Bible

  • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      OK, it's not really a book but someone at the Technion in Haifa engraved the
      entire Hebrew Bible onto a chip that is .5 mm. square - and it's only half
      full. When the pope visited recently, the President gave him one of these
      chips in a box that is much, much larger. For a photo see my website.

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      fritzmiklaf@...

      www.yehudamiklaf.com <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/>

      I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

      -John Cage

      No virus found in this outgoing message
      Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.0.0.19 - 10.004.039).
      http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/