Miniature Bible Full Version

  • jbricenol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      Miniature Bible full version. Fine example of minibooks. Exclusive product. The Bible with luxury finishes, an invaluable collector's item for connoisseurs and for all those lovers of books.

      In addition, to show in a special place in your office or your home, we included a practical minibooks pedestal case of wood finished luxury

      It's our first edition printed in small letters. As an aid to reading, we include a magnifying glass. Unlike our other mini-books that do not need this tool.

      Size of new miniature book:

      2 x 2.4 x 0.8 in.

      link:

      http://www.minibooksworld.com/product_info.php?products_id=400