2000 Conclave

  • Jon H. Mayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 1999
      To Anna Olswanger, and to all others who might be interested:

      The 2000 Conclave will be held over the Labor Day weekend, September
      1-4, 2000,
      at the Holiday Inn in Rutland, Vermont.

      Plans are already well underway for this event, and we expect to be able
      to post
      a full schedule by the end of this year. Registration will begin on
      Friday afternoon, September 1. If anyone has any questions, I will be
      happy to try to answer them
      for you. Your official host for the Conclave is Tuttle Antiquarian
      Books, as
      represented by yours truly,

      Jon Mayo