Sale of miniature book collecion - trouble opening?

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Some of you have trouble opening file. I don't have compatibility of my Microsft to Excel because one of the programs is outdated. If anyone has converted it to Excel, please let me know and send attachment to me. Meanwhile, trying to find someone who can do this for me.
      Another suggestion is Kinko's to convert file. I will do what I can and send out info to group when available. Sorry for the trouble.
      This program, I have had since the early 80's when it was DOS. My husband converted it to Works when that program became available. Unfortunately, he's not around to do this.
      Eileen