SELLING my Collection of 5400 MINIATURE BOOKS

  • inkydew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      After 45 years of collecting, I have decided to sell most of my collection.
      For those of you that have Microsoft Works database, I can email the file to you. You'll be able to pull up inventory by title, author, press, date, price, size in inches or mm or notes about book. You go to EDIT, then FIND, enter info and check all records. It is in alpha-numeric order.
      Living in a fire area, among other things, I'm constantly worrying. You may email me at inkydew@...
      I will be keeping some books and I reserve the right to not sell some of them.
      Eileen Cummings