New miniature book from Barbara Brear

  • Barbara Brear
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 9:48 PM
      Hullo everyone
      I am delighted to announce the launch of my latest fully printed book.
      It is a book of Spells and Potions (more home remedies really and results are not guaranteed!)  There are 32 colour plates and 32 spells.  Marbled end papers and leather cover with blind tooling.
      This link will take you straight to that page - just zoot down to book number three.
      The book is 30 US dollars and I accept dollars cash or cheques.  See the page on Prices for full details if you want to order, but have a look anyway - it really is gorgeous!.

      Let me know what you think!
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com/Fullyprintedbooks.html

    • Barbara Brear
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17 9:36 PM

        This is to let you all know that I have brought out a new miniature book - Spirits of Trees.  It is not dollshouse scale but is still miniature, being about one and a half inches square.

        It has many special features - beautiful tree photographs taken by my son and daughter-in-law and all my favourite tree poems - many, but not all,  by Robert Frost.  The accompanying text is in various colour tones to complement the photographs.  The end papers are in deep maroon with a laser tree cut out revealing exquisite miniature marbled paper by Jemma Marbling.  The cover is in a blue/grey leather and has a tree image pressed into the leather.

        It comes in an optional De Luxe Collector's Edition clamshell box which mirrors the marbled paper inside the book and the deep maroon paper used in the end papers.  Truly a book to treasure.

        It is a limited edition of 36 books and each book comes signed and numbered.

        The book alone is 75 US Dollars and the De Luxe Collector's Edition in the clamshell box is 100 US Dollars.

        Payment is by PayPal, to bbminiatures@...

        Let me know if you are interested.

        You can see more photos on my web site but you will need to click on Refresh before it shows.
        image
        bbminiatures
        Miniature books for collectors. Handcrafted, fully sewn, leather with onlays and tooling with presentation boxes. Marbled end papers.
        Preview by Yahoo

        Warm regards
        Barbara Brear