Just to start...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      Y'all;

      Here's all my information...
      My Peque�o Press website is: http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html
      I have a print catalog of all my miniature books. If you want one, send me
      $1 and I'll be happy to post it to ya.
      My latest book, almost finished binding now, is "WIND IN THE SAILS" about
      sea chanties. It's housed in a carved wooden sea chest.

      The next edition (which I hope to have partially finished by Conclave
      time) will be about Runes. After that I'll be doing a scroll book called
      "LETTERS FROM LAHSA". It'll be printed on Tibetan paper.
      Then I'm doing a book on Mirror Images. Haven't a clue about that one yet.
      It's still in my head.
      Then at the end of the year I'm publishing an edition called "MILLENNIUM"
      (Of course). I'd like to say that Leonard Baskin is doing the illus.
      but can't yet because he hasn't finally said he'd do it, but I'm
      working on him!

      Then the rest of my free time (*laugh*) is taken up with this new Multi
      Level Marketing Program I'm part of.

      OK that should kick it off. Someone's NEXT...

      Pat

      Check out the FREE SFI Affiliate Program
      and the even better "Member" Program *
      right away. Earn good money online! *
      Visit http://www.sixfigureincome.com/?69307