Roger Huet

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Does anyone lnow whether Roger Huet is still alive and, if so, how I could
      reach. Him? I sent him a christmas card, but it wasa returned to me. And
      the email address I had for him is now invalid.

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.