Society of Bookbinders International competition

  • loubrockman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to publicise the
      following to your members. many Thanks Stuart Brockman

      Society of Bookbinders International Competition

      Registration is invited for the 2009 competition. Please see
      www.societyofbookbinders.com for details. Estimated prize fund £5000.
      Four categories - Fine Binding, Conserved/restored/period Binding, The
      Complete Book and Cased Binding. Any questions contact Stuart Brockman
      StuBrockman@...