Call for Art Minneapolis

  • susanhensel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      A Reader's Art 9: small, smaller, smallest

      Reader's Art is a survey show of artists books with a slightly
      different focus each year. The focus for 2009 is SIZE. I am especially
      looking for miniatures or books whose topics address size in some way.
      As in recent years, I will be showing a few artists in greater depth.
      Send up to 10 jpgs or slides for consideration by January 30, 2009.

      For more complete information, please go to the Susan Hensel Gallery
      website: www.susanhenselgallery.com