PBA Auction

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      I just checked the prices realized at the recent PBA auction of miniature
      books.

      Someone got some really good bargains.

      A few of the more expensive lots did not sell, probably because there were
      reserve prices.

      Not one of the lots which sold reached the low estimate. Most sold between
      half and two-thirds of the low estimates.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.