Decorative Papers

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
      I would like to learn of miniature books about decorative papers.

      I know about ann muir's Ebru, and the Cherub Press book of Japanese
      decorative papers.

      There may be others ?

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.
    • Paul J. Aarssen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
        There is a miniature book from the Catharijne Press in Holland:

        Wallpapers / by William Morris. - Zuilichem: The Catharijne Press,
        1997. - 66 mm., 47 p.

        Regards,
        Paul Aarssen