RE: [miniaturebooks] On line yearbook

  • kimberly molitor
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
      I prefer the hard copy.

      To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.comFrom: nalbert@...: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:22:12 -0500Subject: [miniaturebooks] On line yearbook

      I am going to compile data on the replies.It would make the compilation more valuable if more mbs members wouldreply.Assume that (1) we could solve the privacy problem and (2) that we wouldmake printouts available to members who want them.Would you like to have the yearbook available online ?Neale-----------------------------IRS Circular 230 disclosure:To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform youthat anyU.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including anyattachments)is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposeof (i) avoidingpenalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing orrecommendingto another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel - CorporatePaul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP1285 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10019-6064(212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)www.paulweiss.comThis message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.