OnLine

  • Kathy King
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      I'm not opposed to the Yearbook online just so it is secured. I don't like
      the idea of an online newsletter. I get other newsletters on online and I
      find I don't read them as much as if I would get them hard copy. Also the
      newsletter issues going from 4 to 3 a year has nothing to do with savings.
      Just time concerns for putting it all together and people working day jobs.

      Kathy