Re: [miniaturebooks] yearbook

  • Cheryl Cordova
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      While, I think Paul carries this online idea too far, I like his idea of an online newsletter.

      I am agreeable to either online or a  hard copy yearbook.  As far as security goes, I am concerned about how the hard copies are destroyed.  I've seen them offered on eBay which upsets me A LOT, so online might be a safer way all around.  If there is a lot of concern about online security, how about just mailing everyone a CD version once a year.  Perhaps, they can be recycled every few years and then rewrittened for another year.

      Darleen Cordova