Online yearbook

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hello from Germany!

      I like the printed year book but an online only would be OK for me. I
      think the data would be fairly safe if we have a password protected
      members-only section on our website.
      But there should be a printed version on request for people who don't
      use the Internet.
      Another thing possible would be to put the data from the first pages
      (by-laws, lists of charter members etc.) online with a printed
      version for new members, and have only the membership directory
      printed in a smaller booklet.
      Or instead of having an online version on the website, the yearbook
      could be sent as a pdf-file to all members once a year.

      Best wishes,
      Angelika