On line yearbook

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Some members seem to be having difficulty posting on this site.

      I'm the "owner" of the group.

      If anyone has trouble let me know and I will follow up with Yahoo.

      Neale

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
        I am going to compile data on the replies.

        It would make the compilation more valuable if more mbs members would
        reply.

        Assume that (1) we could solve the privacy problem and (2) that we would
        make printouts available to members who want them.

        Would you like to have the yearbook available online ?

        Neale

        -----------------------------

      • jacalyn@tampabay.rr.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
          New member here. :>)
          An online yearbook would be fine with me as long as security issues are taken care of.
          Jackie Waldfogel

          ---- Neale M Albert <nalbert@...> wrote:

          > I am going to compile data on the replies.
          >
          > It would make the compilation more valuable if more mbs members would
          > reply.
          >
          > Assume that (1) we could solve the privacy problem and (2) that we would
          > make printouts available to members who want them.
          >
          > Would you like to have the yearbook available online ?
          >
          > Neale
          >

          > -----------------------------
          > IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
          > To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you
          > that any
          > U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any
          > attachments)
          > is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
          > of (i) avoiding
          > penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or
          > recommending
          > to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
          >
          > Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel - Corporate
          > Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
          > 1285 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10019-6064
          > (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
          > www.paulweiss.com
          >

          > This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may
          > contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
          > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
          > communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
          > in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and
          > notify us immediately.

        • Jan Kellett
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
            Neale,

            I would prefer to have the hard copy.

            Jan
          • Jaja Sobota
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
              YES
              from Jan and Jarmila Sobota. Good idea.
              Sobotas

              --
              Jan & Jarmila Sobota
              Sklenarska 5

            • kimberly molitor
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2008
                I prefer the hard copy.

                To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.comFrom: nalbert@...: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:22:12 -0500Subject: [miniaturebooks] On line yearbook

                I am going to compile data on the replies.It would make the compilation more valuable if more mbs members wouldreply.Assume that (1) we could solve the privacy problem and (2) that we wouldmake printouts available to members who want them.Would you like to have the yearbook available online ?Neale-----------------------------IRS Circular 230 disclosure:To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform youthat anyU.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including anyattachments)is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposeof (i) avoidingpenalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing orrecommendingto another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.Neale M. Albert | Of Counsel - CorporatePaul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP1285 Avenue of the Americas | New York, NY 10019-6064(212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)www.paulweiss.comThis message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.