Online MBS Yearbook??

  • Stephen Byrne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      This response is from Mark, who has finds difficulty posting on yahoogroups.
      Does anyone else have the same problem?

      Hello all,

      Yes, Stephen is right. Having our yearbook online is problematic because of
      privacy issues. Other professional groups that I'm a member of require login
      and password. Of course MBS could do this, but I'm afraid that we'd have to
      hire a full-time web master to keep everything up to date, including
      password and login maintenance. It's just too much to ask of a volunteer.

      Plus, from an archival point of view, it's good to have a written record of
      the membership each year in the form of a printed yearbook.

      Mark