SELL MINIATURE BOOKS FROM COLOMBIA

  • joelmania83880
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      HI IM JUAN FROM COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA...THIS IS A FEW MODELS ...OR
      MINIBOOKS FROM COLOMBIA. I HAVE TO SELL.

      YOU CAN SEE IN FIRTS PICTURE EXTRAPLANE DIVINA COMEDIA ...DANTE , FULL
      COLOR COMPLETED.SECOND PÌCTURE IS PRESENTATION OR
      WRAP
      AND THE LAST PICTURE IS 1PART QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA, OLD CASTELLAN
      ORIGINAL,MORE 350 PAGES ...3X4 CMS PICTURES LOCAL ARTIST.

      FOR MORE INFORMATION
      WROTE ME

      THANKS

      JUAN FERNANDO