Warning

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
      If you receive a request from a member of this group to add your name to a
      Grouply list you probably should not do that. One of our members seems to
      be receivng a lot of spam emails as a result of this.

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.