We Need Your Help

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hello all,

      I wanted to announce the grand opening of ZMSC's Classifieds
      <http://zooplies.org/ZMSCClassifieds> for miniature & scale only items.
      Everyone is welcome to place ads free, as well as see what we have to
      offer.

      I'm looking for individuals who knew Jim & Helen Dorsett, and would be
      willing to share their experiences with them. I'm writing a biography
      for ZMSC's Wiki, about these two great contributors to the miniature
      community. I believe that a bio should be more than just dry facts
      about people, but should also include a personal insight from their
      friends.

      I'm looking for individuals who are willing to share their knowledge
      about miniatures with others at ZMSC's Wiki. Zooplies Miniature & Scale
      Communities <http://zooplies.org/> are a repository for all
      information about miniature and scale items. The history of these
      different communities, the contributors, major contributions, tutorials,
      free items, links and more are welcome here.

      We are not a chat or forum group, yet it is the individuals that belong
      to these groups that have the knowledge to help this site grow. Read
      more about ZMSC Here
      <http://www.zooplies.org/ZMSCwiki/index.php?title=ReadThisBeforeYouStart\
      > !

      Thank You