Reading

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
      Anyone planing on going to Princeton next year might be interested in
      a crime novel I am just reading:

      "A rare murder in Princeton" by Ann Waldron, published 2006.

      There are descriptions of places in Princeton and, as the murder
      takes place in the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
      at the Princeton University, there is a lot about books and
      collectors as well as about procedures and people in the Rare Books department.

      Ann Waldron has written 5 Princeton Mysteries, this is her forth and
      as far as I know, the only one that has to do with books.

      Best wishes,
      Angelika
    • LadybugInspirations@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
        Angelika,

        This looks like a good read in preparation for next year's Conclave. I'll have to pick up a copy.
        Thanks for sharing!

        Julie

        From: AJ <angelika@...>
        > Anyone planing on going to Princeton next year might be interested in
        > a crime novel I am just reading:
        >
        > "A rare murder in Princeton" by Ann Waldron, published 2006.
        >
        > There are descriptions of places in Princeton and, as the murder
        > takes place in the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections
        > at the Princeton University, there is a lot about books and
        > collectors as well as about procedures and people in the Rare Books department.
        >
        > Ann Waldron has written 5 Princeton Mysteries, this is her forth and
        > as far as I know, the only one that has to do with books.
        >
        > Best wishes,
        > Angelika

      • Peter and Donna Thomas