Neale Alber - About the 2009 Miniature Book Society competition

  • ai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Dear Neale Alber,

      I'm writing on behalf of Zarifa Salahova in Baku. She is the Director
      of the Miniature Book Museum there. We are wondering where we can we
      find the instructions about the requirements for the competition as
      she would like to participate.
      Many thanks
      Betty Blair, Editor

      Azerbaijan International
      Box 5217
      Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

      Tel: (310) 440-0800
      E-mail: ai@...

      Web sites
      http://AZER.com - "World's Largest Web site about Azerbaijan"
      http://AZERI.org - Language and Literature - 65 Azerbaijani writers
      - Azeri Latin and English translation
      http://AZgallery.org - "Discover the Little-Known World of
      Azerbaijani Art" - 4,000+ art works (170 artists)
      http://HAJIBEYOV.com - "Celebrating the Legacy of Azerbaijan's Great
      Composer - Uzeyir Hajibeyov"
      http://AZER.com - Store

      Crisis in the Caucasus - Web section