Re: [miniaturebooks] 2009 MBS Competition

  • Maria Victoria Garrido
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Dear Mr. Neale M. Albert:
      I am willing to participate on the Miniature Book Society competition next year,
      Also I contacted Mrs. Kathy King to join the MBS for next year.
      I have two pieces to submit for the competition.
      I live in Vic, Spain.
      Best regards, Marivi

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        All are invited to enter the 2009 MBS Competition.

        Youi do not have to be an MBS member to enter.

        The information and the entry form for 2009 will be available soon on the
        MBS website, which is www.mbs.org.

        Or on request I will mail an entry form to you.

        If you have any questions please send them to me and they will be answered
        promptly.

        Neale M. Albert