2009 MBS Competition

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      It isn't too early to begin thinking about the 2009 Miniature Book Society
      competition.

      The deadline for entries next year will be April 1, 2009.

      If you have any questions please be in touch with me.

      Neale M. Albert

      -----------------------------
      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.
    • Maria Victoria Garrido
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Dear Mr. Neale M. Albert:
        I am willing to participate on the Miniature Book Society competition next year,
        Also I contacted Mrs. Kathy King to join the MBS for next year.
        I have two pieces to submit for the competition.
        I live in Vic, Spain.
        Best regards, Marivi

        ------------ --------- --------

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
          All are invited to enter the 2009 MBS Competition.

          Youi do not have to be an MBS member to enter.

          The information and the entry form for 2009 will be available soon on the
          MBS website, which is www.mbs.org.

          Or on request I will mail an entry form to you.

          If you have any questions please send them to me and they will be answered
          promptly.

          Neale M. Albert