DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 1999
      DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!DO NOT
      READ IF YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!DO NOT READ IF
      YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE
      ONLY INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ONLY
      INTERESTED IN MINIATURE BOOKS!!!!!

      Just today I read an article about a decision from Kansas: They will not
      teach Evolutiontheory in schools anymore......

      What the hell is this about.....and that it is this way in Arizona,
      Alabama, Illinois, New Mexico, Texas, Nebraska, too......

      can anyone explain this to me "as if I would be five years old"?......

      and the article said also, that 44 % of the US people (really) believe,
      that God created the world as we see it......

      Tell me that statistics are wrong!!!

      As you see it above, I know this is nothing about miniature books, but
      some of you are the only americans I know. And you know, you should't
      believe everything what you see in TV and the papers.

      Ralf

      P.S.: Today I was asked (by our banquet speaker, who was impressed by my
      work too), if I would we interested to organize a convention for the
      International (David) Hume Society in a few years here in Koblenz? And I
      am!!!!