Another Phishing Attempt - This time UPS

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Hello All,

      I am expecting a package from UPS - but when I received the following
      email I was automatically suspicious about it. DON'T OPEN THE
      ATTACHMENT.

      The Email:

      Unfortunately we were not able to deliver postal package you sent on
      July the 21st in time
      because the recipient’s address is not correct.
      Please print out the invoice copy attached and collect the package at
      our office

      Your UPS The Attachment:

      WW2_ASH182.zip = Virus/malware.

      Jay @ Zooplies